|Stefano Cattani, PhD|
In 2004 he received the Dr.Eng. degree in Computer Engineering from the Universita' degli Studi di Parma. From Jaunary 2005 to March 2008 he was a PhD student in information technology at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione of the University of Parma.
He has been one of the co-founders of the spin-off company VisLab s.r.l..
His research interests mainly focus on image processing and points cloud analysis for terrain mapping, obstacles detection and tracking, specifically designed for real time autonomous navigation.
Teaching (italian only)
Per l'anno 2018/19 saro' docente al corso di Fondamenti di Visione Artificiale
Libri di testo consigliati:
- D. A. Forsyth and J. Ponce. Computer Vision: A Modern Approach (2nd Edition). Prentice Hall, 2011.
- R. Hartley and A. Zisserman. Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- Richard Szeliski. Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications. link
- Shapiro and Stockman, Computer Vision, Prentice-Hall, 2001. Original chapters available at this URL link
- C++ Complete Reference link
- C++ STD Quick Reference link
- OpenCV Reference Manual (3.0) link
- OpenCV Cheat Sheet link
- Here and here are some of my [not so] recent works on 3D Terrain Mapping and Obstacle Detection
- Google Scholar