Stefano Cattani, PhD|
He has been one of the co-founders of the spin-off company VisLab s.r.l..
His research interests mainly focus on image processing and points cloud analysis for terrain mapping, obstacles detection and tracking, specifically designed for real time autonomous navigation.
Per l'anno 2018/19 saro' docente al corso di Visione Artificiale
Libri di testo consigliati:
- D. A. Forsyth and J. Ponce. Computer Vision: A Modern Approach (2nd Edition). Prentice Hall, 2011.
- R. Hartley and A. Zisserman. Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- C++ Complete Reference link
- C++ STD Quick Reference link
- OpenCV Reference Manual (3.0) link
- OpenCV Cheat Sheet link
- Here and here are some of my [not so] recent works on 3D Terrain Mapping and Obstacle Detection
- List of publications