Dott. Massimo Bertozzi, PhD|
Dip. Ing. Informazione
From November 1994 to October 1997 he was a PhD student in information technology at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione of the Università di Parma where he chaired the local IEEE student branch. Since November 1997 he has held a permanent position at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione.
His research interests mainly focus on the application of image processing to real-time systems and to vehicle guidance, on the optimization of machine code at assembly level, and on parallel and distributed computing. In particular, he is one of the investigators of the ARGO Project, aimed at the development of a fully automated vehicle.
- Work Stuff
- A partial list of publications
- My PGP public key
- Computer Vision researches
- The ARGO autonomous vehicle
- A Linux 2.2.x Driver for the National Instruments LabPC+ I/O adapter (labpc-0.6.tar.gz)
- Other Stuff
- The Computer Engineering Group page
- Alumni of computer engineering and control system groups
- Compute the delay of an Italian train
- Teaching Information
- Computer Architectures (in Italian)
- Computer Science Basics A (in Italian)
- Computer Science Basics II (in Italian)
- LaTeX2 template for master theses and technical reports (in Italian)
- Hints for master theses organization (in Italian).